Senior Software Developer
Are you looking to be part of something where you can make a difference, help build an exciting product and work with smart people? If you’re interested in joining a company that is about to take off, read a bit more. You’ll have responsibility, impact, and upside that you could normally only get a high risk, early stage startup. Interested? Read on!
Mylio is changing the way the world remembers. It has the potential to be the ultimate memory organizer by giving users an efficient way to access all their files, anytime, anywhere. Mylio has succeeded in building the kind of peer to peer mesh we all have dreamed of. We are a flat, nimble, and action-oriented company that was founded by longtime Microsoft CTO, David Vaskevitch, back in 2012. We’re located in Bellevue, WA. We’re looking for a few smart, hard-working people who have the ability and desire to work on a product with significant impact.
We seek Greater Seattle based senior level technical talent, aka “top of their game” developers to join us. We are looking for strong senior level C++ developers, 7+ years and those that have worked on multiple platforms (Windows, Android, Mac OS, and iOS). Strong SQL and application development experience a must. You’ll work on the core engine, the replication system, overall architecture, and performance. Technical leadership, interest/skills in mesh networking, replication, facial recognition, and performance all a plus! An ideal candidate will also have a passion for diving into deep technical challenges and isn’t afraid to get his or her hands dirty in the process.
- Write high-quality code, participate in code reviews, design systems of varying complexity and scope
- Configure, monitor, test, and modify system software and utilities to optimize the performance of systems
- Deliver project milestones and tasks assigned communicating progress regularly
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in C++, of which the majority is using C++ 11 and later
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in any SQL-based database product
- Experience in shipping the same code on multiple platforms, or have experience with writing to standard C++ and POSIX API’s as opposed to platform-specific API's
- Experience in shipping client software (not enterprise or web)
- Bonus: Passion for photography
(back to top)